Are you looking for genuine Adalynia reviews to see if this store is legal or not? Then you’ve found the right article. Here we will cover each point of Adalia.
It is a B2C online business where independent fashion designers look for the latest trends and design the catalog accordingly. Women from the United States and Europe are genuinely interested in this store.
But you have to understand that people should spend their hard earned money here or not.
What is Adalynia?
It’s an international women’s apparel store that sells trendy shoes, clothes, handbags and accessories at a much lower price.
Read the factual Adalynia review article to the end to find out how many amazing discounts and big sales you can enjoy when shopping here.
• Link to the website: https://adalynia.com/
• E-mail ID: email@example.com
• Domain age: according to sources 28-08-2020 is the age of the domain.
• Contact number: as phone number they gave + 1621-838-7803.
• Shipping Policy: It will take 3-5 business days for your order to be processed and 7-30 business days to ship your order. All in all, you can expect your order within 7-35 days. If you choose express delivery, it will be faster and you will receive the product in 5-10 business days.
• Physical address: There is no physical address on the website in our Adalynia review study.
• Payment mode: PayPal, credit and debit cards such as VISA and Master Card.
• Products: This online store sells women’s tops, pants, dresses, shoes and accessories.
• Return and Refund Policy: If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it within 15 days from the date of delivery. Send the company an e-mail with a photo of the defect or damage. Once approved, they will refund your money within a week.
• Social Media: They have a link to their Facebook page.
Advantages of the website
• The site is under a secure HTTPS connection.
• Offer various discounts such as free shipping over $ 79, 10% off your first order, etc.
• There are negative reviews for Adalynia and people are calling it a scam.
• Deduct shipping fee from return if you return the item.
• Adalynia.com has a very bad trust score of 2%, available from trusted sources.
• The content and images they used for promotion are copied and are subject to the rights of the owners.
• Mentioned Chicv UK Limited as the parent company behind which most of the scams and dubious websites operate.
• They charge a 15% cancellation fee if cancellation is notified after 24 hours.
Is Adalynia Legit or a scam site?
In Adalynia reviews we will cover all the details to make sure this website is authentic. The age of the domain is 28-08-2020, which means it has not been created recently.
Speaking of red flags, parent company Chicv UK Limited operates scam websites. In addition, the content and photos used by the site are stolen from somewhere. The layout of this website matches other fake online stores.
Trust score is too low and their return and refund policy seems unrealistic and suspicious, no address is shared. The discounts and sales on each product are too good to be true and appear suspicious; we can’t ignore negative reviews either.
Reviews of Adalynia
We’ve talked about the site getting negative reviews but let’s see what exactly people are saying. When we checked their Facebook page for genuine reviews, we found Cecelia Marie from the United States did not recommend her.
She has posted two photos where she compares how they steal ideas from others and how their content is similar to other scam sites. She also said the phone number was invalid as she tried to call him.
We also learned that it was a fraudulent company from other sources that did all the analysis.
All in all, Adalynia is a women’s clothing store that cannot be trusted. Adalyń’s reviews do not put it in a good light. Giving all the details cannot be a credible point.
Suspicious sales and offers, invalid phone number, rules, plagiarized content, copied images, a 2% bad trust score and affiliation with Chicv UK Limited, which promotes fraudulent websites, make it one of the dubious fashion sites.
Therefore, consumers must avoid shopping on such platforms and only engage in popular and authentic-looking companies.
Have you come across any fraudulent website before? We would like to read your experiences in the comment section.