A car cover is a lot like the clothes you wear every day. Cars need protection, too!
These are all questions we’ll be answering in this blog post about why people like car covers. The first thing to know is that there are two different kinds of car covers on the market: a fitted and a universal cover. Depending on your situation, both can be advantageous.
A fitted cover is a specific design that fits your car perfectly. If you have a large SUV, for instance, it might be difficult to find a universal cover that fits. On the other hand, if you don’t have a large SUV, you probably don’t need one.
The second thing to know is that there are three different styles of car covers: vinyl, canvas, and polyester. Vinyl is popular for its durability and lower pricing than canvas and polyester options; however, it does require maintenance and can show wear over time.
A polyester cover tends to be more affordable and easy to clean but will also show wear over time
There’s nothing better than a sparkling, clean car. But between all the pollen and soot from the traffic, keeping your car looking new can be a challenge.
Here are 7 reasons why people like car covers:
1) They keep your car cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
2) They prevent thieves from disguising their identity to steal your things.
3) Shedding trees will not mess up that freshly waxed paint job on your hood!
4) The harsh chemicals found at gas stations will not harm it as much as they would if exposed to direct sunlight.
5) Studies have shown that some car covers can improve gas mileage.
6) A durable car cover, like mine favorite, and quality-proven Coverland Car Covers will extend the life of your vehicle.
7) They help you to keep your vehicle looking new for years to come!
What are some of the best reasons to use one?
1) The Car Covers: Prevents the sun from damaging all exterior paneling, reducing the risk of sun, heat, and wind damage.
2) The filter: Provides fresh protection from pollen, pollen-causing dust, soot, and other particulates.
3) The fabric: Effective at protecting against insects and weeds.
4) The seams: All seams are double-stitched to ensure they are watertight.
5) UV Protection. Most covers have an additional UV rating which protects the vehicle’s interior upholstery and paintwork from premature fading caused by exposure to sunlight without the added benefit of a Car Covers shield or wrap.
6) Anti-UV. UV in sunlight can deteriorate the look of a car’s exterior and interior. This can be caused by direct sunlight, particularly during the summer months, as well as with certain car fumes (e.g. exhaust fumes), which can also damage your Car Covers.
The effects are most noticeable in children’s cars, which have been shown to fade significantly faster than cars that have been left undercover for extended periods!
Even after washing your car, it is important to keep the fabric intact – even better covered! – so that it does not prematurely fade or crack from exposure to sunlight.
Read more interesting articles at Ridzeal .