Millennials were born at an exciting time when technical transitions were rampant in the electronics industry. Every product saw its older version going extinct and new developments making way.
Today, millennials are inseparable from their smartphones. Numerous brands are striving to grab their attention, but few succeed. Redmi mobile phones have developed an impressive portfolio of products in a short time by catering to a wide variety of segments with quality offerings. It has succeeded in capturing the millennials’ attention.
There are several reasons why millennials love using smartphones
- Ease to consume content: Smartphones have proved to be the easiest way to consume content on the go. In their fast-paced lives, millennials can catch up with the contents of their preference with ease on a smartphone.
Redmi 9 Prime is undoubtedly one of the best Redmi phones under 10000. Going down its list of features, one will be amazed at its economical pricing.
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core MediaTekHelio G80 processor is used to run this device. And it does a fine job at that.
- Memory and Storage: It packs 4 GB RAM and internal storage of 64 GB which can be expanded to 512 GB. These are extremely impressive specifications for a phone which costs a tad under Rs. 10000.
- Battery: A powerful 5020 mAh battery keeps this device working for long hours.
- Camera: It also comes with a 13 MP primary camera and 8 MP front camera helping you capture images with depth and clarity.
- Capturing images is a must: Living in a world where social media holds so much sway, millennials are programmed to make frequent uploads on them. As such, a mobile with an efficient camera is a must-have.
Redmi 8A is an optimized device in the lower segment. Although it comes with modest features compared to other Redmi phones, it still holds its own when compared to other products in its segment.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC processor powers it.
- Memory and Storage: 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage for your data.
- Battery: A robust 5000 mAh battery, uncharacteristic of this segment.
- The social media craze: The social media craze is here to stay, and for better or worse, the millennials are stuck with it. Smartphones are the primary and most accessible gateways into their virtual world.
Redmi Note 7S is a perfect device for consumers in search of budget-friendly smartphones with comprehensive features.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC processor helps run this phone.
- Memory and Storage: It comes with an impressive 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage ensuring smooth functioning.
- Battery: The 4000 mAh battery aids you in using the phone without having charging worries frequently.
- M-commerce is booming: With the rise of M-commerce, millennials meet almost all their shopping needs over their smartphones, making them indispensable.
Redmi Go is one of the most economical smartphones in the Indian market. Priced at just Rs. 5000, this device meets all your smartphone needs.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor provides appreciable functionality.
- Memory and Storage: It comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory, which just about meets all your smartphone requirements.
- Battery: Impressive battery of 3000 mAh allays your charging concerns.
- Calls are still important: In spite of the numerous uses of a smartphone, making calls is still a primary function. And the ease of making calls on these devices adds to their value.
Redmi Y3 is a product sharply focused on the millennials with its 32 MP selfie camera and a powerful battery for longer talk time. If there ever was a phone which aimed at getting you the perfect selfie, this is it.
- Processor: It packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor.
- Memory and Storage: 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage are unique offerings in this segment.
- Battery: Its 4000 mAh battery gives serious time between charges.
- Mobile games have picked up: Gaming used to be an extremely niche industry. But with the success and proliferation of mobile games, smartphones have become the new platform for avid gamers.
Redmi Y2, pretty much like its successor Y3, is a selfie-focused offering from Mi. Gamers can use this handset to satiate their passion for gaming as well. This Redmi mobile phone brags a 16 MP front camera along with a 12 MP back camera.
- Processor: It carries a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor.
- Memory and Storage: It works on 3 GB RAM and internal memory of 32 GB.
- Battery: Decent 3080 mAh battery powers this device.
- They are the digital assistants: Smartphones are the digital assistants that the millennials need. Their schedules, shopping, finances, etc., are maintained on their smartphones.
Redmi Note 4G is a highly-rated product. It is an obvious purchase for users looking for Redmi phones under 10000.
- Processor: It uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor to carry out computations.
- Memory and Storage: It uses 2 GB RAM and internal storage of 8GB which can be expanded to 64 GB.
- Battery: It has been provided with a 3100 mAh removable battery.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Store offers a long list of the latest mobile phones. Those who have Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card can obtain No Cost EMI offers on their purchases. In addition, they will be able to avail zero down payment option along with up to Rs 4 lakh purchase credit.