Are you hoping to be a winner of $100K in America? United States? Would you like to purchase an item that will allow everyone to be a winner? Would you consider gifting an interesting puzzle to your loved ones and family members in the coming year?
1millionpuzzle.com is a website that sells puzzles with a difficulty that is 5/10. It allows anyone to be a winner and to send e-cheques for the winner. Read this article about 1millionpuzzle review reviewto know more about the site.
Short description from 1millionpuzzle.com:
1millionpuzzle.com is an exclusive eCommerce website that permits U.S. residents the chance to earn cash for solving puzzles. Aged 18 and over are qualified to purchase the puzzle.
MSCHF is a well-known street art group and designers of luxurious art, fashion, as well as social commentaries, founded 1millionpuzzle.com.
features of 1millionpuzzle.com:
- Buy puzzles at: https://1millionpuzzle.com.
- Link to Social Media:Links to social media websites were not discovered on 1millionpuzzle.com.
- Cost of Puzzles $30.00.
- Physical Address: 1M Puzzle L.L.C., 62 Bayard Street, Brooklyn, NY-11222. It is verified to determine is 1millionpuzzle.com legit?
- General Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions are listed within the Rules section.
- customer reviews and Blogs:1millionpuzzle.com does not support reviews or blogs on its site.
- Policy on Privacy: This policy was provided, but it is taken from 100kpuzzle.shop.
- Telephone number: 1millionpuzzle.com did not include the number for contact.
- Store Locator:1millionpuzzle.com is only present on the internet.
- DeliveryThe timeline for thedelivery timeframe wasn’t provided.
- Delivery:1millionpuzzle.com will ship the puzzles within one to three day.
- tracker:No information was provided.
- Refunds1millionpuzzle.com will not accept exchanges or returns of puzzles.
- The refund policy is: There are no refunds processed.
- Email address: 1millionpuzzle com Review finds a e-mail as email@example.com.
- Modal of Payment:The payment methods aren’t available. 1millionpuzzle.com accepts payments in USD.
- Owner’s information:MSCHF group is the owner of 1millionpuzzle.com. The information about the individual owner was not made available.
- newsletters1millionpuzzle.com doesn’t support the sending of newsletters.
The pros of 1millionpuzzle.com:
- A simple user interface with navigation and access to 1millionpuzzle.com
- There are 551111 QR code puzzles to solve, and every person is able to be a winner.
- One winner gets the initial prize of $100,000. The subsequent 10 winners each take 10K, the 100 winners each take $1000, and the next 1000 winners win $100, and the 550,000 winners take 0.25 cents.
Contradictions of 1millionpuzzle.com
- 1millionpuzzle review ofof the policies revealed that 1millionpuzzle.com is not compensated (or) is not liable for the responsibility for puzzles lost,
- Winners must sign an affidavit proving their liability as well as eligibility in the 7-day period following receiving the award (or) that prize is forfeited.
- There are no returns, exchanges (or) refunds and then 1millionpuzzle.com.
Is 1millionpuzzle.com True?
- 1millionpuzzle.com The date of creation 2nd February 2021 at 07:34.52 PM.
- 1millionpuzzle.com Expiry Date:Short life expectancy when it expires on February 2, 2021 at 07:34.52 PM.
- 1millionpuzzle.com The age of the website is this website has been online for 10 months. It is 25 days old.
- Trust Index: 1millionpuzzle.com gets a terrible 33 percent trust score.
- 1millionpuzzle Review of Alexa ranking:1millionpuzzle.com had scored 582,030 Alexa rank.
- Where it came from: 1millionpuzzle.com is from Iceland.
- Situation of Blacklisting1millionpuzzle.com is not yet blacklisted.
- Web sites with suspicious proximity:1millionpuzzle.com received a score of 36/100 as a suspect score.
- score for Phishing: 1millionpuzzle.com was able to score a low 29/100.
- Security Profile for Threats:1millionpuzzle.com has a low score of 33 out 100.
- Spam Score 1millionpuzzle.com receives a very low 33/100.
- score for malware: 1millionpuzzle.com scored 11/100
- Connection Security1millionpuzzle.com transmits and receives data via HTTPS protocol.
- Person to contact:Specific contact person information wasn’t provided on 1millionpuzzle.com.
- Social Relations: 1millionpuzzle.com is not active on social media.
- Owner’s contact information:The contact information about the owner was not provided on 1millionpuzzle.com.
Customer 1millionpuzzle.com review :
There are 625 reviews on sites for shopping that give 3.8/5 rating. Additionally, there is mixed feedback from various review sites, YouTube, social media and on the internet. This indicates that the problem is not difficult to solve. However the amount you will can win is contingent on your luck.
A majority of reviews have a common problem of a puzzle piece being missing from the set and also the Q.R. code doesn’t work.
End of 1millionpuzzle.com:
1millionpuzzle.com could be a legit site with some answers. is 1millionpuzzle.com legitas numerous users have received gift of puzzles, put together pieces of puzzles, and have scanned them to win prizes.